All Camps Feature
- Each week of camp limited to 16 golfers
- Full swing, short game and putting lessons
- Rules, etiquette and scoring lessons
- Fun games, contests and golf history
- Life lessons include perseverance and sportsmanship
- All skills levels, ages 5 - 13
- Max student - to - instructor ration of 6:1 in the morning and 4:1 in the afternoon
- Coaches are extensively screened and trained
- Golf equipment rentals are available
- Optional before and after-care available
- 10% discount for sibling and multiple camp registrations
Clinics Run From 9 am - 3 pm
Dates: June 18 - 22, June 25 - 29, July 9 - 13, July 23 - 27, August 6 - 10, August 20 - 24
For More Information or to Sign Up, contact Jeremiah Paladino at (541) 390-5200 or via email at JPaladino@PlayTGA.com or click here to register!
Basic Golf Rules & Etiquette
- Try to arrive soon enough to give yourself time to warm up properly.
- Replace your divots on fairways and putting greens.
- After hitting out of a sandtrap, please rake your tracks.
- Don't step on your fellow players putting lines -- the imaginary line that connects the ball to the hole.
- Stand where you will not distract a fellow player.
- After everyone has putted out, immediately walk to the next tee.
- Finally, at the end of the round, shake hands
with your fellow players and thank them for their company.
- At the end of the day, the great pleasure of the game
is the time you get to spend with your friends.